Thanks a bunch to Dee at The Bookish Khaleesi, Jess at J. Belk Books, Samer at BookBubbleBee, and Aldii at Perfection in Books for nominating me! If you haven’t yet explored their blogs, I implore that you do. You won’t be at all disappointed.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo
I’ll just add this into my own personal set of rules: Try not to cringe too much at the phrase “Rules”. I never did agree with those too well.
- I’m a Hufflepuff! One who has been mocked repeatedly by Gryffindors for showing house pride. Never mock a Hufflepuff. We’re feistier than we look… Yeah, we’re not really all that feisty.
- I absolutely adore the Beatles. I’m quite, ah, opinionated in my opinions (a shocking discovery to you, dear reader, I’m sure) and I strongly believe that John, Paul, George, and Ringo made up the best band that’s ever lived. Their music is just so wonderful and timeless and argh, I love it so, so, so much!
- My very favorite television show is Firefly. “Get over it! It was cancelled more than ten years ago!” Shut up, disembodied voice. I’ll never get over it.
- I have large feet for a lady person. They’re immense. It’s somewhat alarming, I’ll admit, but an unnervingly good conservation starter.
- I’m having a great amount of difficulty generating seven facts about myself. I like to think that what I lack in terms of being at all interesting I make up for with my sarcasm.
- I’m a dog person. Sorry, crazy cat ladies (and gentlemen). Everything about dogs— except maybe the poop, sweat, and vomit— is, er, great. I don’t know what I’d do without my woofy-puppy-doggie-baby-wubbly-woos. Probably be more productive and get a lot more done but, nah. Productivity is overrated!
- I’m an all-around geek. Book geek, band geek, pretty much any sort of geek you can think up either describes me (likely) or my friends (I have a limited amount, but it is hard to find true geeks nowadays).
Since fifteen is too many for my wee brain to nominate, I’ll just go ahead and nominate the following lovely bloggers:
Bianca at The Ultimate Fangirl
Jackie at fallinlovewiththesoundofwords
Anna at My Bookish Dream
Mariana at Book Is Glee