I read a grand total of two books this month.
You can obviously tell that my many, many days of being MIA have been spent in the pages of books.
Or they would be, if I weren’t too busy being the worst. Try not to hate me too much.
Here we go, dear reader.
Here we go. Continue reading
Thanks a bunch to Dee at The Bookish Khaleesi, Jess at J. Belk Books, Samer at BookBubbleBee, and Aldii at Perfection in Books for nominating me! If you haven’t yet explored their blogs, I implore that you do. You won’t be at all disappointed.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo
I’ll just add this into my own personal set of rules: Try not to cringe too much at the phrase “Rules”. I never did agree with those too well. Continue reading
Thank you twenty times the allowable amount of gratitude to Dee at The Bookish Khaleesi and also to Giselle at Hardwork Boulevard for tagging me! You lovely ladies, you.
The big question is, “Why did you start a blog?” Continue reading
I read a grand total of three books this September.
Pathetic, I know.
I’ll jump right in to save myself excess embarrassment. Continue reading